Policy of Economy Clustering in the Regional Development Paradigm of the Irkutsk Region
The regional policy of the state is projection of the national development strategy in the regional dimension. At present, the regional policy is increasingly taking implicit forms giving regional authorities and governments greater freedom in the implementation of both national and regional interests. This suggests the possibility of both creating and using regional political and economic tools to achieve the goals set. The priority direction of the national and regional policy of the state is providing political and economic support for the introduction and widespread distribution of innovative and creative forms of further development including administrative, organizational and legal, territorial and economic ones. The article presents theoretical and methodological, and practical aspects of the regional development policy in the Irkutsk region based on innovative forms of territorial organization using administrative and political resources of such authorities as clusters, Special Economic Zones, Priority Development Areas. Their effectiveness depends on their compatibility with traditional forms of economic activity in the regional development paradigm. The authors identified main parameters in the policy of clustering. Dominant paradigms in their historical development have been considered. Opportunities for incorporation of clusters in the economy of the region have been discussed. Factors of efficiency of the policy of clustering of the Irkutsk region have been clarified on the example of «Gate of Baikal» Special Economic Zone.
Lapshin Aleksandr Nikolaevich, Candidate of Sciences (Philosophy), Associate Professor, Department of Economics and Trade Policy, International Institute of Economics and Trade Policy, Irkutsk State University, 1, K. Marx st., Irkutsk, 664003, Russian Federation, e-mail: email@example.com
Safronov Dmitry Anatolyevich, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Economics and Trade Policy, International Institute of Economics and Trade Policy, Irkutsk State University, 1, K. Marx st., Irkutsk, 664003, Russian Federation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miroshnikov Dmitry Vasilyevich, Candidate of Sciences (Economics), Associate Professor, Department of Economics and Trade Policy, International Institute of Economics and Trade Policy, Irkutsk State University, 1, K. Marx st., Irkutsk, 664003, Russian Federation, e-mail: email@example.com
Lapshin A.N., Safronov D.A., Miroshnikov D.V. Policy of Economy Clustering in the Regional Development Paradigm of the Irkutsk Region. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies, 2020, vol. 31, pp. 45-58. https://doi.org/10.26516/2073-3380.2020.31.45 (in Russian)
- Voloschenko N. Turizm na Bajkale: top-13 biznes-idej ot Sberbanka [Tourism on Baikal: top 13 business ideas from Sberbank].
Available at: https://realty.irk.ru/analytics.php?id=23688&action=show& (data of access: 29.10.2019) (in Russian)
- Gareev I.F., Zaripova N.M. Development rekreacionnyh poselenij dlya starshego pokoleniya kak innovacion-nyj variant intensifikacii razvitiya territorij [Development of recreational settlements for the older generation as an innovative option for the intensification of the development of territories]. Russian entrepreneurship, 2015, vol. 3 (273), pp. 427-440. (in Russian)
- Groshev A.R., Pelikhov N.V. Klasternye iniciativy: sistemnye osobennosti stanovleniya, razvitiya i upravle-niya [Cluster Initiatives: Systemic Features of Formation, Development and Management]. Leadership and Management, 2019, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 91-106. (in Russian)
- Zharkova N.N. Integraciya klastera i osoboj ekonomicheskoj zony kak instrument realizacii Koncepcii 2020 [Integration of the cluster and the special economic zone as a tool for implementing Concept 2020]. Economy, Entrepreneurship and Law, 2017, vol. 7, no. 2. pp. 95-102. (in Russian)
- Zvyagin I.S., Klimov D.S. K voprosu obosnovannosti formirovaniya turistsko-rekreacionnogo klastera “Dobryj” [To the question of the validity of the formation of the tourist-recreational cluster “Good”]. Problems of Regional Ecology, Moscow, Chamberton Publishing House, 2014, pp. 206-211 (in Russian)
- Kuras L., Tsybenov L. Mongoliya: “Altanbulag” – svobodnaya torgovaya zona [Mongolia: Altanbulag is a free trade zone]. Power, 2013, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 141-144.
Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/mongoliya-altanbulag-svobodnaya-torgovaya-zona (data of access: 15.10.2019). (in Russian)
- Lebedinskaya Y.S. Primenenie metoda gomeostatiki v razrabotke organizacionno-ekonomicheskogo mekhanizma upravleniya turistskim klasterom Primorskogo kraya [Application of the method of homeostatics in the development of the organizational and economic mechanism for the management of the tourist cluster of the Primorsky region]. Territory of New Opportunities. Herald of Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service, 2017, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 78-85. (in Russian)
- Porter M. Konkurenciya [Competition]. Moscow, Williams Publ., 2005, 608 p. (in Russian)
- Trufanova D.N. Innovacionnye territorialnye klastery. Analiz vozmozhnosti razvitiya inno-vacionnogo klastera v Irkutskoj oblasti [Innovative territorial clusters. Analysis of the possibility of developing an innovation cluster in the Irkutsk region]. Business Education in Knowledge Economics, 2016, vol. 2(4), pp.102-106. (in Russian)
- Filshin G.I. Ekonomika Priangar'ya: problemy i perspektivy [Economics of Angara region: Problems and Prospects]. Irkutsk, East.-Sib. Kn. Publ., 1988, 206 p. (in Russian)
- Chernikov A.P. Strategiya razvitiya regiona. Strukturnyj aspekt [Strategy of Region Development. Structural aspect]. Monograph. Suspitsyn S.A. (ed.). Novosibirsk, SEEIPP SO RAS Publ., 2000, 171 p. (in Russian)