All papers in the journal «The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University». Series «Political Science and Religion Studies»
(«Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta». Seriya «Politologiya. Religiovedenie) are subject to double-blind peer review (authors and reviewers do not know each other)
- To be published in «The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University». Series «Political Science and Religion Studies»
(«Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta». Seriya «Politologiya. Religiovedenie»), a paper must be technically prepared in accordance with the author guidelines.
- The manuscript is reviewed by the editorial board, as well as by invited reviewers - leading experts of Russia and other countries in the relevant field. The decision on the choice of a reviewer for the examination of the article is made by the editor-in-chief, deputy editor-in-chief.
- Time of reviewing cannot exceed two months from receiving a manuscript.
- The editorial board makes the decision of possibility or impossibility of publishing the paper after the reception of the referee's report.
- The decision of the editorial board is reported to author.
- If the editorial board recommends the revision of the paper, the author may prepare a new version of the paper. The new variant of the manuscript could be reconsidered for publication.
- If author and reviewers meet insoluble contradictions regarding revision of the manuscript, the editor-in-chief resolves the conflict by his own authority.
- Referee reports are kept in the publishing office and editorial board during five years and are available on the request of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- In the referee report it should be briefly noted
- manuscript novelty and actuality rating;
- the originality and significance of the used methods;
- the scientific quality of the results;
- the practical significance of the results;
- the quality of English;
- the structure of the manuscript.
- After consideration, the reviewer makes one of the following decisions:
- Referees can use the review blank.