Metatheoretical Models of Political Science of Sustainable Development within the Concept of Fiber Spaces of Public Activity
The general principles of the formalized representation of the knowledge of political science have been formulated. The possibility of use of schemes and drawings for illustration and justification of political science provisions and formation of original models of political systems of a varying level of complexity has been discussed. The structure of the stratified (fibered) space of the connected activity parameters is supposed to be the source of basic system knowledge. The meta-theoretical method refers to limiting the scope of mathematical formulas with natural principles of environmental cultural relativity. The equivalence of the continuous and discrete descriptions of political reality is considered within the theory of stratification (fibration) in a variety of environment conditions. A model of political system develops in the form of fibering multidimensional space of public relations and activity. Regularities in policy of sustainable development have been formulated as unity of preservation and change of features of public systems in diverse geopolitical environment. The models describe an ideal situation and give regulatory requirements for the arrangement of political life. They are demonstrated in the drawings which provide an insight into the subtleties of formal and substantial interpretation of the provisions of differential geometry and topology determining argumentation within the concept of the fibered spaces and making it possible to proceed to the quantitative analysis of relations namely from political relationship to sociological or economic estimates.
Cherkashin Alexander Konstantinovich, Doctor of Sciences (Geography), Professor, Head, Laboratory of Theoretical Geography, V. B. Sochava Institute of Geography SB RAS, 1, Ulan-Batorskaya st., Irkutsk, 6640331, Russian Federation, tel.: 8(3952)428250, e-mail: email@example.com
Cherkashin A. K. Metatheoretical Models of Political Science of Sustainable Development within the Concept of Fiber Spaces of Public Activity. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies. 2018, vol. 25, pp. 5-23. https://doi.org/10.26516/2073-3380.2018.25.5 (in Russian)
- Bogataya L.N. Metaprostranstvo smyslov i ierarkhicheskaya proyavlennost' ego ehlementov [Metaspace of meanings and hierarchical presence of its elements]. Scientific notes of the Taurian national university of V. I. Vernadsky. Philosophy, Sociology series, 2008, vol. 21(60), no. 1, pp. 104-109. (in Russian)
- Vasilyev N.A. Voobrazhaemaya logika. Izbrannye trudy [The imagined logic. Chosen works]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1989, 264 p. (in Russian)
- Gadzhiyev K.S. Ehtika i politika [Ethics and policy]. World economy and international relations, 1992, no. 3, pp. 35-52. (in Russian)
- Galilei G. Izbrannye trudy v dvukh tomakh [The chosen works in two volumes]. vol. 2, Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1964, 569 p. (in Russian)
- Gastev Yu.A., Sadovsky V.N. Metateoriya [Metatheory]. Electronic library of institute of philosophy of RAS, 2018. Available at: https://iphlib.ru/greenstone3/library/ collection/.../HASH05148743ad490bd3472a05.
- Geometry. Available at: https://ru.wikiquote.org/wiki. (in Russian)
- Goodman N. Sposoby sozdaniya mirov [Ways of worldmaking]. Moscow, The idea – the Press, Logos, Pracsis Publ., 2001. Available at: http://www.klex.ru/37r (in Russian)
- Guseynov A.A. Ehtika dobroj voli [Ethics of good will]. Immanuil Kant. Lektsii po ehtike [Immanuel Kant. Lectures on ethics]. Moscow, Republic Publ., pp. 5-36. Available at: https://guseinov.ru/publ/kant.html (in Russian)
- Descartes R. Rassuzhdenie o metode s prilozheniyami. Dioptrika, meteory, geometriya [A reasoning on a method with applications. Dioptrics, meteors, geometry]. Moscow, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1953, 273 p. (in Russian)
- Dubrovsky D.I. Obman. Filosofsko-psikhologicheskij analiz [Deception. Philosophical and psychological analysis]. Moscow, REY publishing house, 1994, 117 p. (in Russian)
- Zapasnik S. Lozh' v politike [Lie in policy]. Philosophical sciences, 1989, no. 1, pp. 94-107. (in Russian)
- Zulanke R., Vintgen P. Differentsial’naya geometrya i rassloeniya [Differential geometry and vector bundles]. Moscow, Mir publ., 1975, 348 p. (in Russian)
- Krasnov B.I. Politicheskie sistemy [Political systems]. Socio-political journal, 1995, no. 5, pp. 67-80. (in Russian)
- Lebedev M.V., Chernyak A.Z. Аnaliticheskaya filosofiya [Analytical philosophy]. Moscow, RUDN Publ., 2004, 740 p. (in Russian)
- Mamardashvili M.K. Strela poznaniya [Cognition arrow]. Moscow, Taydeks Co., 2004, 264 p. (in Russian)
- Nikonov O.A. Filosofskie aspekty geometrodinamiki [Philosophical aspects of geometrodynamics]. MSTU Herald, 2011, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 272-280. (in Russian)
- Orudzhev Z.M., Sheptulin A.P. Dialekticheskaya logika [Dialectic logic]. Moscow, MSU Publishing house, 1986, 294 p. (in Russian)
- Pascal B. O geometricheskom ume i ob iskusstve ubezhdat' [On geometrical mind and on art to convince]. G. YA. Strel'tsova. Paskal' i evropejskaya kul'tura. Streltsova G.Ia. [Pascale and the European culture]. Moscow, Republic Publ., 1994, pp. 434-459. (in Russian)
- Penrose R. The Road to Reality: A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe, London, Jonathan Cape, 2004, 1094 p.
- Sadovsky V.N. Obshhaya teoriya sistem kak metateoriya [General systems theory as metatheory]. Philosophy Questions, 1972, no. 4, pp. 78-89. (in Russian)
- Turner J. Аnaliticheskoe teoretizirovanie [Analytical theorizing]. Teoriya obshhestva: fundamental'nye problemy [Theory of society: fundamental problems]. A.F. Filippov (eds.). Мoscow, Canon-press C., 1999, pp. 103-156. (in Russian)
- Udalov V.S., Kolobov O.A. Sistema «Tsentr – Periferiya» v sovremennom politicheskom protsesse [The Core – Periphery system in modern political process]. Nizhny Novgorod, Herald of N.I. Lobachevsky Nizhny Novgorod university, 2011, no. 1 (2), pp. 297-301. (in Russian)
- Urmantsev Yu. A. Obshhaya teoriya sistem – sostoyanie, prilozheniya i perspektivy razvitiya [The general theory of systems – a state, applications and the prospects of development]. Sistema, simmetriya, garmoniya [System, symmetry, harmony]. Moscow, Mysl’ publ., 1988, pp. 38-130. (in Russian)
- Finn V. K. Mnogoznachnye logiki i ikh primeneniya: Logicheskie ischisleniya, algebry i funktsional'nye svojstva [Multi-valued logic and its applications: Logical calculations, algebras and functional properties], vol. 1, Moscow, URSS publ., 2008, 416 p. (in Russian)
- Cherkashin A.K. Polisistemnyj analiz i sintez [Polysystem analysis and synthesis]. Novosibirsk, Nauka publ., 1997, 502 p. (in Russian)
- Cherkashin A.K. Polisistemnoe modelirovanie [Polysystem modeling]. Novosibirsk: Nauka publ., 2005, 280 p. (in Russian)
- Cherkashin A.K. Geoistoricheskaya tochnost' i issledovanie russkogo osvoeniya zemel' v XVI–XXI vv. [Geohistorical accuracy and research of the Russian development of lands in the 16-21st centuries]. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies, 2014, vol. 9, pp. 175-188. (in Russian)
- Cherkashin A.K. Matematicheskie osnovaniya sinteza znanij mezhdistsiplinarnykh issledovanij sotsial'no-ehkonomicheskikh yavlenij [Mathematical basis of synthesis of knowledge of cross-disciplinary researches of the social and economic phenomena]. Journal of the economic theory, 2017, no. 3, pp. 108-124. (in Russian)
- Borgatti S.P., Everett M.G. Models of core/periphery structures. Social Networks, 1999, vol. 21, pp. 375-395.
- Carter J.A. Global Relativism. Metaepistemology and Relativism. Palgrave Innovations in Philosophy. London, Palgrave Macmillan, 2016, pp. 31-58.
- Cherkashin A. K. Polysystem modelling of geographical processes and phenomena in nature and society. Mathematical modelling of natural phenomena, 2009, vol.4, no. 5, pp. 4-20.
- Easton D. An Approach to the Analysis of Political Systems. In: Kabashima I., White L. T. III (eds.). Political System and Change: A World Politics Reader. Princeton, N. J., Princeton University Press, 1986, pp. 383-400.
- Milton S.K., Kazmierczak E. Ontology as Meta-Theory: A Perspective. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems, 2006, vol. 18, no. 1, Art. 5. Available at: http://aisel.aisnet.org/sjis/vol18/iss1/5.
- Parsons T. On theory and metatheory. Humboldt journal of social relations, 1979/80, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 5-16.