Revisiting Regulation of Interreligious and Interfaith
Relations Through a Single Spiritual Space of Ethnic Groups
The article attempts to identify main factors of conflict during religious interactions. The author presents a social-philosophical understanding of the nature of spirituality, which is considered on the one hand as a system of stable connections between man and society in the context of universal human existence and on the other as a value-sense principle in the space of spiritual culture. The author examined the methodology and effectiveness of the inclusion of the phenomenon of spirituality in the regulation and evaluation of interreligious and interfaith relations in modern society through the value criteria of a single space of spiritual culture of different ethnic groups.
Kuibar Vladimir Ivanovich, Doctor of Sciences (Philosophy), Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Philosophy and Methodology of Science, Irkutsk State University, 1, K. Marx st., Irkutsk, 664003, Russian Federation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuibar V.I. Revisiting Regulation of Interreligious and Interfaith Relations Through a Single Spiritual Space of Ethnic Groups. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies, 2020, vol. 31, pp. 59-65. https://doi.org/10.26516/2073-3380.2020.31.59 (in Russian)
Abramov Yu.F., Kuibar V.I. Kategoriya “duhovnost” v sovremennoj social'no-filosofskoj mysli Rossii [Category “spirituality” in modern social-philosophical thought of Russia]. Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2017, no. 1, pp. 96-107. (in Russian).
2. Abramov Yu.F., Kuibar V.I., Lazebny V.A., Smyrnov A.E. Fenomen duhovnosti v XXI veke. Social'no-filosofskie ocherki [Phenomenon of spirituality in the XXI century. Social-philosophical essays]. Under edition of M.N. Fomina. Irkutsk, Ottisk Publ., 2016, 197 p. (in Russian).
3. Alekseyev I.S. Princip dopolnitelnosti [Principle of additionality]. Methodological principles of physics. History and modernity. Eds. B.M. Kedrov, N.F. Ovchinnikov. Moscow, Science, 1975, pp. 385-451 (in Russian).
4. Bor N., Tamm I.E. (ed.) Izbrannye nauchnye trudy [Selected scientific works. Vol. 2]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1971, 675 p. (in Russian).
5. Volkov Yu.G., Dacoro M.A., Sagalayeva E.S., Talanova K.S. Duhovno-nravstvennyj krizis v Rossii: statisticheskie harakteristiki [Spiritual and moral crisis in Russia: statistical characteristics]. Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2014, no. 12, pp. 3-16. (in Russian).
6. Colin K.K. Duhovnaya kultura obshchestva kak faktor obespecheniya nacional'noj bezopasnosti [Spiritual culture of society as a factor of national security]. Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2011, no. 3, pp. 46-58. (in Russian).
7. Magomadov M.A. Socialno-filosofskij analiz vzaimosvyazi lichnosti i duhovnoj zhizni obshchestva [Social and philosophical analysis of the relationship between personality and spiritual life of society]. PhD Sci. Abstr. Pyatigorsk, 2007, 27 p. (in Russian).
8. Frankl V. The man in search of meaning [CHelovek v poiskah smysla]. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1990, 372 p. (in Russian).
9. Chernova I.B. On spiritual potential of religious identity of the individual [O duhovnom potenciale religioznoj identichnosti lichnosti]. Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2014, no. 12, pp. 136-146. (in Russian).
10. Stumpf S.P. Social and philosophical analysis of the phenomenon of spirituality [Social'no-filosofskij analiz fenomena duhovnosti]. Irkutsk, IGU Publ., 2012, 199 p. (in Russian).