The Institutions of Civil Society for the Protection
of Human Rights and Freedoms in Krasnoyarsk Region
as a Part of Development of the Rule of Law and Democracy
Political foundation of a civil society is the rule of law and democracy needed to ensure individual rights and freedoms, development of society to usher a climate of stability, safety, justice and cooperation. The article considers the activities of civil society institutions in the sphere of protection of human rights and freedoms of two Krasnoyarsk Region organizations – the Law Institute of the Siberian Federal University and the Krasnoyarsk Palace of the Pioneers. The former has a wide working experience of the legal protection of human rights and freedoms in the region; the latter is experienced in human rights education performed by children themselves. Both institutions serve as an example of a unique civic participation in implementing the principle of the protection of human rights and freedoms in Russia.
Vorobiev Anton Pavlovich, Candidate of Sciences (Political), Associate Professor, Department of Political Science and Low, Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev, 89, A. Lebedeva st., Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russian Federation, tel.: 8(924)6566245, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Konstantinova Marina Viktorovna, Candidate of Sciences (History), Associate Professor, Department of Political Science and Low, Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev, 89, A. Lebedeva st., Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russian Federation, tel.: 8(913)8359503, e-mail: email@example.com
Vorobiev A.P., Konstantinova M.V. The Institutions of Civil Society for the Protection of Human Rights and Freedoms in Krasnoyarsk Region as a Part of Development of the Rule of Law and Democracy. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies, 2019, vol. 28, pp. 63-71. https://doi.org/10.26516/2073-3380.2019.28.63 (in Russian)
- Kakabadze S.S., Zajcev D.G., Zvyagina N.A., Karastelev V.Е. Institut grazhdanskogo uchastiya: proverka deyatelnosti sub"ektov [Institute of civil participation: verification of the activities of subjects]. Polis (Politicheskie issledovaniya), 2011, no 3, pp. 88-108. (in Russian)
- Sungurov A.Y. (ed.). Doklad “Pravoprimenitelnaya praktika v oblasti grazhdanskogo obrazo-vaniya i prosveshcheniya v oblasti prav cheloveka” [Report “law Enforcement practice in the field of civil and human rights education”]. Saint-Petersburg, Norma Publ., 2018, 248 p. (in Russian)
- Osnovy gosudarstvennoj politiki Rossijskoj Federacii v sfere razvitiya pravovoj gramotnosti i pravosoznaniya grazhdan. Utverzhdeny Prezidentom Rossijskoj Federacii 4 maya 2011 g. [Bases of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the sphere of development of legal literacy and legal consciousness of citizens. Approved by the President of the Russian Federation on may 4, 2011]. Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/11139 (data of access: 05.11.2018). (in Russian)
- Panov P. V. Institucionalizmy: ob"yasnitelnye modeli i prichinnost [Institutionalism: the explanatory models and causality]. Polis (Politicheskie issledovaniya), 2015, no 3, pp. 39-55. (in Russian)
- Patrushev S.V. Institucionalnaya politologiya: chetvert veka spustya [Institutional political science: a quarter of a century later]. Politicheskaya nauka. Moscow, INION Publ., 2009, pp. 5-19. (in Russian)
- Pod"yachev K.V. Osnovnye formy grazhdanskogo uchastiya v usloviyah sovre-mennoj Rossii [The main forms of civic participation in modern Russia]. Available at: http://www.civisbook.ru/ (data of access: 10.12.2018). (in Russian)
- Sungurov A.Y. Prava cheloveka: predmet politicheskoj nauki i mezhdisciplinarnaya koncepciya [Human rights: the subject of political science and interdisciplinary concept]. Prava cheloveka pered vyzovami XXI v. Smirnov V.V., Sungurov A.Y. (red.). Moscow, RAPN. ROSSPEN Publ., 2012, pp. 10-29. (in Russian)
- Fligstein N., McAdam D.A. Theory of Fields. New York, Oxford University Press Publ., 2012, 256 p.