Towards Integral Society: Origin and Limitations
The authors considered prerequisites for justifying the need and possibility of building an integral society, in the Russian Federation as well. An integral society means a modern Russian theory for which theorists and ideologists of the latter half of the XX century laid a foundation, but which relies on the analysis of modern trends in social development, when there is no Soviet Union and Soviet socialism any longer. At the present, the theory of an integral society is being advanced and enriched by many prominent Russian economists and social scientists. According to their ideas, the emerging new technological and economic order is currently accompanied by the construction of elements of an integral society, in civilization countries of the East and some European countries in particular. There is a statement about an integral society as a new socio-economic formation. It is natural, that such a fundamental problem as the prospects for an integral society in Russia must be considered within the context of traditional civilization discourse being a distinctive feature of the Russian social thought mainstreamed today in the form of ideological struggle for fundamentally different development models. Inconsistency of liberal Westernism, more precisely, a liberal-democratic utopia, is obvious for the authors both from an intellectual and cognitive and socio-practical point of view. On the other hand, the conceptual synthesis of Eurasianism (understanding Russia as a special civilization – the world of worlds), sovereign state, convergence, developmental state, integral society, new noospheric socialism and socialism seems inevitable as a formation as an ideological precondition for consolidation and development of the Russian society at large.
Bukhantsov Vladimir Viktorovich, Candidate of Sciences (History), Associate Professor, Department of Socio-Economic Studies, Irkutsk State University 1, K. Marx st., Irkutsk, 664003, Russian Federation, tel.: 8(3952)202143, e-mail: email@example.com
Komarova Marina Viktorovna, Candidate of Sciences (Philosophy), Associate Professor, Department of State and Municipal Administration, Irkutsk State University 1, K. Marx st., Irkutsk, 664003, Russian Federation, tel.: 8(3952)200205, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bukhantsov V.V., Komarova M.V. Towards Integral Society: Origin and Limitations. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies, 2019, vol. 28, pp. 6-18. https://doi.org/10.26516/2073-3380.2019.28.6 (in Russian)
- Amin S. “Skhlopyvanie” sovremennogo kapitalizma i derzost' levyh [“The collapse” of modern capitalism and the audacity of the left]. Available at: http://www.intelros.ru/readroom/alternativi/al2–2014/25157-shlopyvanie-sovremennogo-kapitalizma-i-derzost-levyh.html (date of access: 14.04.2019). (in Russian)
- V “Dome ekonomista” sostoyalas' prezentaciya novoj knigi Sergeya Glaz'eva [In the “House of the Economist” a presentation of the new book by Sergey Glaziev took place]. Available at: https://news.rambler.ru/other/40152594-v-dome-ekonomista-sostoyalas-prezentatsiya-novoy-knigi-sergeya-glazeva/?updated (date of access: 14.04.2019). (in Russian)
- Vystuplenie Еl'cina B.N. 1992.06.17 v Kongresse SSHA: “Gospodi, blagoslo-vi Ameriku! I Rossiyu” [Speech by Yeltsin B.N. 1992.06.17 in the US Congress: “Lord, bless America! And Russia”]. Available at: https://mediamera.ru/post/25615 (date of access: 14.04.2019). (in Russian)
- Gaidar E. Gosudarstvo i evolyuciya [State and evolution]. Moscow, Eurasia Publ., 1995, 208 p. (in Russian)
- Glazyev S.Yu. Ryvok v budushchee: Rossiya v novyh tekhnologicheskom i mirohozyajstvennom ukladah [Breakthrough into the future: Russia in new technological and world-wide ways]. Moscow, Book World, 2018, 765 p. (in Russian)
- Galbraith J.K., Menshikov S. Kapitalizm, socializm, sosushchestvovanie [Capitalism, socialism, coexistence]. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1988, 200 p. (in Russian)
- Galbraith J. Chto naprorochil ekonomike XXI veka Dzhon Gelbrejt [What predicted the economy of the XXI century John Galbraith]. Available at: https://zen.yandex.ru/media/freeconomy/chto-naprorochil-ekonomike-xxi-veka-djon-gelbreit-5bdedc24228e4f00aaa64142 (date of access: 14.04.2019) (in Russian)
- Ivanov G.I. Socialnaya sushchnost teorii konvergencii [Social essence of the convergence theory]. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1975, 200 p. (in Russian)
- Itogi 2018 goda: v 2018 godu v Rossii otkrylos' 54 krupnyh proizvodstva [Results of 2018: in 2018, in Russia, 54 large productions were opened]. Available at: https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/116743/ (date of access: 14.04.2019). (in Russian)
- Karmadonov O.A. Simvol i transformaciya: perestrojka kak patologicheskij fenomen [Symbol and transformation: restructuring as a pathological phenomenon]. Problems of psychology, 2006, no 5, pp. 60-74. (in Russian)
- Mantatov V.V. Filosofsko-aksiologicheskoe obosnovanie socialisticheskoj idei (v kontekste ustojchivogo razvitiya) [Philosophical-axiological rationale for a socialist idea (in the context of sustainable development)]. Eurasianism and Peace, 2013, vol. 1, no 1, pp. 65-72. (in Russian)
- Mantatov V.V. Vozvrashchenie k Leninu: pereosmyslenie istiny socializma [The return to Lenin: rethinking the truths of socialism]. Economic and Philosophical Newspaper, 2011, no 16-17. (in Russian)
- Bogomolov O.T. et al. Novoe integralnoe obshchestvo. Obshcheteoreticheskie aspekty i mirovaya praktika [A new integrated society. General theoretical aspects and world practice]. Moscow, Lenand Publ., 2016, 256 p. (in Russian)
- Poslanie Prezidenta RF Federalnomu Sobraniyu ot 12.12.2012 [Message from the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of 12.12.2012]. Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/17118 (date of access: 14.04.2019) (in Russian)
- Postnikov A.A. Formacionnyj smysl reformirovaniya Rossii [Formational meaning of the reform of Russia]. Bulletin of the Buryat University, 2007, is. 7, pp. 78-82. (in Russian)
- Puzynya N.N. Strategicheskoe partnyorstvo YAponii i Indii v sfere bezopasnosti v Indo-Tihookeanskom regione [Strategic Partnership of Japan and India in Security in the Indo-Pacific Region]. The Bulletin of Irkutsk state University. Political Science and Religion Studies, 2017, vol. 21, pp. 42-48. (in Russian)
- Putin V.V. Rossiya protivostoit Novomu Mirovomu Poryadku [Russia opposes the New World Order]. Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/59013 (date of access: 14.04.2019). (in Russian)
- Sorokin P.A. CHelovek. Civilizaciya. Obshchestvo [Person. Civilization. Society]. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1992, 543 p. (in Russian)
- Surkov V. Dolgoe gosudarstvo Putina [Putin’s Long State]. Available at: https://politikus.ru/articles/116858-vladislav-surkov-dolgoe-gosudarstvo-putina.html (date of access: 14.04.2019). (in Russian)
- Surkov V. Nacionalizaciya budushchego [Nationalization of the Future]. Available at: http://surkov.info/nacionalizaciya-budushhego-polnaya-versiya/ (date of access: 14.04.2019). (in Russian)
- Baily Th. The mythmakers of American history. Available at: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/3707228/the-mythmakers-of-american-history-thomas-a-bailey-coachknet (date of access: 14.04.2019).
- Huntington S. American politics: The promise of disharmony. Cambridge, Belknap Press Publ., 1981, 386 p.
- Morrow J.L. Pre-Adamites, Politics and Criticism: Isaac La Peyrère’s Contribution to Modern Biblical Studies. Available at: http://www.ocabs.org/journal/index.php/ jocabs/article/viewArticle/61 (date of access: 14.04.2019).
- Nkrumah K. Neocolonialism. The last stage of imperialism. N. Y., International Publ., 1966, 280 p.
- Tiryakian Ed.A. Sociology,s Dostoyevski: Pitirim A. Sorokin. The World and I, 1988, no 9, 580 p.