Religion in the Life of the Modern Man and Society
The article presents a philosophical analysis of the role of religion in human life. The relevance of the study of this problem is associated with the sustainability of religion in human life including modern times. On the basis of factor analysis, the author has examined its place and role in human life and tried to give an answer to the question why religion is still a part of our life. Natural, cosmic, sociocultural, social and psychological factors have been noted as the main factors influencing the existence of religion in modern society. The author came to the conclusion that religion had to change to preserve its important place in the socio-cultural life of the man.
Kondakova Natalia Sergeevna, Candidate of Sciences (Philosophy), Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Transbaikal State University, 30, Alexandro-Zavodskaya st., Chita, 672039, Russian Federation, tel.: 8(3022)320301, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mishina Tatyana Valeryevna, Candidate of Sciences (Philosophy), Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Cultural Studies and Social Communications, Kuban State University of Physical Education, Sport and Tourism, 161, Budenny st., Krasnodar, 350015, Russian Federation, tel.: 8(861)2553517, e-mail: email@example.com
Kondakova N. S., Mishina T. V. Religion in the Life of the Modern Man and Society. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies. 2018, vol. 26, pp. 91-96. https://doi.org/10.26516/2073-3380.2018.26.91 (in Russian)
- Gavrilova Yu.V. Sotsialnyye izmeneniya kak faktor sinkretizma religiy [Social Change as a Factor of Syncretism in Religion]. Society: philosophy, history, culture, 2017, no.11, pp. 29-33 (in Russian)
- Grishaeva E.I., Farhutdinova O.M., Shumkova V.A. Religioznost' veruyushchih Ekaterinburgskoj metropolii: ot ortodoksii k postsekulyarnoj ehklektike [The Religious Faithful of the Metropolis of Yekaterinburg: from Orthodoxy to Postsecular Eclectic]. Sociological researches, 2017, no 8, pp. 106-117 (in Russian)
- Lukichev P.M. Ustojchivoe razvitie kak religiya tret'ego tysyacheletiya [Sustainable Development as a Religion of the Third Millennium]. Proceedings Of the international scientific conference «Economics and religion». Saint-Petersburg, 2014, pp. 61-63 (in Russian)
- Marx K. Kapital [Capital]. Moscow, AST Publ., 2001, vol. 1, 1699 p. (in Russian)
- Mchedlova M.M. Rol' religii v sovremennom obshchestve [The Role of Religion in Modern Society]. Sociological research, 2009, no 12, pp. 77-84. (in Russian)
- Yablokov I.N. (ed. By). Osnovy religiovedeniya [The Basics of Religion]. Moscow, Higher School Publ., 1998, 368 p. (in Russian)
- Ryzhova S.V. Osobennosti izucheniya religioznoj identichnosti rossiyan [Peculiarities of studying religious identity of Russians]. Social research, 2016, no. 10, pp. 118-127 (in Russian)
- Huntington S. Stolknovenie civilizacij [Clash of civilizations]. Moscow, AST Publ., 2016, 640 p.
- Register R. Eco-Cities: Rebuilding Cities in Balance with Nature. Gabriola, BC. New Society Publishers, 2006, 368 p.